Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a little about whats been goin on....

sorry i havent been able to write in so long. i kinda lost focus on the blogging....

Lets see whats been going on. . My husband left to iraq about a week and a half ago. He will be gone for 7-10 months. So i am just trying to keep busy. I am still going to school and working mostly. And hanging out with jessica...my best friend lately. I love having her she makes missing eric not that bad. But, sadly she is leaving for a month on monday. I dont know what i am going to do without her. I guess just hang out with Jake. oh Jake is our puppy. I love him to death. He is a jake russell, he is just about 5 months old.

My friend bradley is having his birthday party at my house on the 25th, after my aunts baby shower. This weekend i am just working.

I went to visit my foster parents last night. It was wonderful to see them. I love them so much. Everytime i go visit it feels like i never left. I just hate the drive!! Ill be able to see them on friday again for peaches birthday..so that will be nice.

well im outta time i have to take care of jake...he is sick from the car ride. . till next time.

<33

No comments: