Friday, March 11, 2011

Middle of the night Earthquakes and tsunamis!

As some of you may know one of my best friends, Jessica, lives in Japan. She called me in the middle of the night around 12:30. I wondered why the heck she was calling, maybe she just wasnt thinking about the time difference. Then she called again. Then she told me to just turn on the news. I was so worried, the first thing I thought of was that something happened to her husband who is deployed. Then I found out it was a tsunami and earthquake in Japan! Once I heard jessica was ok and there wasnt much danger for her, I felt so relieved that nothing had happened to her hubby. Im so sad for all the people who have been lost or injured in Japan. I am so glad Jessica and her daughters are ok! And her hubby of course.

No comments: